Wednesday 31 August 2016

Quick Update

Hiya guys,

I have been horrific this last 6 months. By horrific I mean neglectful. I have neglected my social media completely and have not given you any updates in forever! I am sooooooooo sorry!

So let me just fire you off a quick update before I post another excerpt!

Firstly, I got a new job! Goodbye teaching career (possibly forever, possibly for now) and hello new job and more writing time! Yay!

Secondly, it was the summer holidays and I thought I would have plenty of time to write and get up to date...instead my poor lovely dog had an accident and became paralysed in her back legs :( after a tough few days we were advised to put our Belle down...however we took her home to give her some lasting love before the horrible decision would be made. 

After a terribly sleepless night for myself and my poor Mother (and another 4 weeks worth of sleepless nights) our gorgeous Staffy can now walk again!

So it's been a hectic and sad and amazing few weeks and I am grateful to still have my girl!

So, hopefully a post later on with a new excerpt will make up for my neglect over the last few months!

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment