Monday 8 June 2015

Smallbites

My gutsy, furry, best friend and her pals. That's what this blog is about...maybe I should have explain before I posted about Grey.

Essentially this is a blog with everything relating to Smallbites. What is Smallbites you ask? It may or may not be a book I am writing...if you know me and you are reading this then keep it to yourself, it's a bit weird because this is like my diary but I just had to share it. If you don't know me...hey! Hope you like it...when I eventually post some of Smallbites. What I have so far is a back story for one of my characters (well more of an intro to the back story). 

I don't know if I can post all of Smallbites in here cause it's getting on for 35k words now and I'm not sure if there's a limit?

Any advise for making this blog lark work is very welcome as I am totally confused with what I am doing right now...




Thanks in advance guys and gals!




P.S not sure if I should be using a pen name...oh dear.

P.P.S totally not happy with the font choices!

P.P.P.S trying to get the hang of this so I can post more stuff from my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment